The following twelve books combined are a new unique pure Direct Path to Manonasa that is called The Freedom Religion:
1. The Seven Steps to Awakening.
3. The Direct Means to Eternal Bliss.
3. How to Practice the Teachings.
4. The Importance of Practice & Effort.
5. How to Live a Life that Knows Only Love.
6. How to Practice Self Inquiry.
7. Contemplating Who Am I?
9. Experience Your Perfect Soul.
10. Direct Path Quotes from A Course in Miracles.
11. The True Self.
12. Powerful Quotes from Sankara.
For more information about these books click "AMAZON DIRECT PATH" below:
The reason these twelve books have our highest recommendation is:
1. These books support each other and work very well together.
2. These books teach the Direct Path with very few distractions or detours.
3. These five books have important common threads.
4. In these books the Direct Path Teachings are communicated clearly and directly in easy to understand language.
THE FREEDOM RELIGION
Most definitions of Religion do not apply to The Freedom Religion. The following definition of religion does apply to The Freedom Religion:
"A pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance."
Everyone who studies and practices The Freedom Religion always tries to put into practice The Five Steps for the Majority.
The Five Steps for the Majority:
1. Every time you speak to a human being, either in person or over the phone, make sure the content of what you are saying and the tone of your voice are loving, caring, and kind.
2. Every time you write something to a human being make sure that what you are writing is loving and kind. Pause before you send someone an email or a text message and make sure that your email or text message is loving, caring and kind.
3. Never do any harm of any kind to any human being or animal.
4. Treat even the people who you think do not deserve your kindness, with kindness.
5. Treat even the people you only see briefly with great caring and kindness.
An example of #5 would be, suppose you go into a store and will only be talking with the store clerk for one or two minutes. Make sure that you treat that store clerk with great caring and kindness.
For more information about The Five Steps for the Majority and The Freedom Religion click A NEW VISION FOR HUMANITY below:
Start the day with Love.
Fill the day with Love.
End the day with Love.